DIHADI - Daily wages around which the lives of labours revolve and keep them rolling into this turmoil forever. Face the bitter truth and dark side of daily horror happening at construction sites as the story unfolds. A MasscoMedia Productions in ass
Shera has a lifestyle of his own, he in influencial and his music speaks out loud. But does it always work that way? Be a part of Youth Icon Rapper's life story.... #RoadRap A MasscoMedia production in association with Cherry Hill and Campus Gully. D
A story about a persons ignorance, which ultimately costs a life. Then the story revolves around his remorse where he seeks redemption because of his guilt, The reason being that he finds out that the person who lost his life happens to be his family
Life is too precious to be lost owing to the indifferent attitude towards safety equipment. People use helmets to save themselves from the fine imposed by the traffic police and not for their own safety. Generating awareness is necessary to motivate
This video is made is accordance to CSR initiative of Cherry Hill the industry leader in Corporate Interior Design and Construction. This video is made by a team of Students from Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
The film based on an actual event reveals an incident happened to two garment shop employees.Starting in a funny light mood,gradually telling the importance of helmet wearing by an eye opening experience.
Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education (KRCHE) Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Road safety education is vital for people of all ages. As a responsible citizen, you should be aware of each and every road safety rules. By obey
Established in 1987, Cherry Hill is a leading pan-India player in occupancy services offering end to end Corporate Interior and Smart Office Solutions. Over the years, the company’s journey has been one of rapid growth from a start-up firm to a technology-led limited company with a nation-wide presence, multiple ISO certifications and a strong Credit Rating among the top 1.5 percentile.
Elements - Safety First
Elements - Safety First: Is a CSR initiative taken upon by Cherry Hill in its relentless pursuit of 'Giving Back to the Society'. To educate the youth & the society at large about the various hazards & safety concerns involved in the construction industry as well as everyday commuting, Cherry Hill intends to run various campaigns on Social Media & other mediums through which they can impart the message of ‘Safety First’ and contribute to the overall betterment of the society.
Mr. Sunil Lawrence
Mr. Sunil Lawrence is an experienced professional in the field of Construction & Industrial Safety with more than 8 years of experience in High-Rise Building and Industrial Projects and Interior fit-out Projects. He currently heads the Health, Safety, Security, & Environment team at Cherry Hill Interiors - one of the top rated brands in occupancy services. Mr Lawrence is proficient in maintaining and continuously improving Regulatory Compliance, assurance process through overall direction of the
1. Each entry should be original & not copied or otherwise taken from an external source
2. Participants cannot upload any objectionable and/ or obscene content whatsoever
3. To be eligible for winning this competition, your entry must have a Minimum of 350 Votes
4. Winners will be declared via a combination of Votes gathered (75% Weight) & evaluation by the Judge/ Jury members (25% Weght)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Campus Gully Private Limited (CGPL)
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions & prize information published by the CGPL form a part of these terms & conditions.
3. The competition will run as per the Competition Timeline shown on the Competition Details page.
4. Campus Gully reserves the right to change the competition timeline as per the response of the competition.
4. The Participants can add/edit their entries between the “Entries Start Date” & “The Entries Close Date” only. CGPL takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
5. The Participants can collect votes between the “Voting Start Date” & “Voting End Date”. The results will be declared upon the expiry of the “Voting End Date”
6. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Indian rupees.
7. There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. CGPL is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
8. CGPL may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or any other malpractice.
9. CGPL may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. CGPL will not be responsible for any copyright, trademark or other IP issues on the entries posted by the participants on the CGPL platform.
11. All entires posted will become a prpoerty of CGPL and CGPL reserves the right to use the entires commercially or otherwirse extend these rights to its Sponsors/ Associates at any time without the consent of the participants in any manner.
The Prize and the Winner
1. One Winner or Multiple Winners (“Winners”) will be selected at the end of the Voting Period and the Prize winner will be notified via email within two days of the declaration. The name of the prize winner will also be published on the CG website for a period of not less than 28 days.
2. One Entry may be chosen by the CGPL team as their choice of winner (the same will be mentioned by CGPL in each competition’s rules on the website). The Prize winner will be notified via email within two days of the declaration.
3. The Winners will receive cash prize as per the Prize Flag & the Rules as mentioned on the Competition Details page.
4. The details on the distribution of the Prize Money as mentioned in the Prize Flag for each competition will be mentioned in the Rules of each competition.
5. The participation in any competition hosted on the CGPL platform, does not in any way constitute a contract of any manner, between the participant & CGPL. Therefore, CGPL & participant will not be bound under any other terms other than the terms mentioned herein.
6. Each participant/ entry will be liable to adhere to the rules as mentioned in each competition to be eligible for becoming a winner.