The design is based on transitional style of interior design- showcasing relatively neutral color palettes and creating a space that manages to hold an environment both stylish and sleek as well as warm and inviting. An approach so minimalist- it fea
Our concept was to create an office space which has openness with incorporation of nature inside. So we decide to use mosses on the walls to brighten up the interiors. Use of colors was just as important as the use of materials inside as it vastly af
Design Concept; Circuit inter-connectivity and Mordenism The design is based on inter-connectivity of a circuit. Hexagon cell is basic DNA of this design used in various permutation and combinations to form a pattern, that is reflecting in terms ceil
We have designed this office by bringing in different blend of materials, shapes, colours, structures and spaces. our main objective here is to give the office a futuristic look as well as an absolutely pleasing and comfortable interiors.
The concept is based on the following features— Cement factory,Future,Innovation CEMENT FACTORY OFFICE— Concrete wall panelling, fixture & furniture will have construction elements FUTURE—uncluttered interior sweeping lines & volumes, vibrant color a
The design is based on futuristic space planning marked by organic shapes reflecting on ceiling flooring furniture column cladding and partitions. The basic D.N.A. of design is inspired by egg shape that gets reflected in the form of light fixture pa
We were given a site plan in which we had to design an office for a cement industry. We have designed the office to be functional, comfortable and interactive.We have given more of open spaces to encourage an open environment.Interiors have a huge im
Keeping in view and vision to fulfill CSR objectives and unrelenting emphasis on nurturing talent. We as a professional have tried to put some innovative efforts in our plan. An Office space had been created with some innovative techniques in an abou
We the students of Amity university have tried to show minimalism as a concept using materials like exposed concrete etc.We tried to show simplistic forms at its best. Submitted by-Siya Sharma,Sakshi Srivastava,Mayank Negi,Ankush and Yashash Gupta.
GOING TO OFFICE ISN`T ALWAYS THE MOST ENJOYABLE TASK BUT CONSIDERING THE CONCEPT WE HAVE TAKEN, WE ARE MAKING TH ENVIRONMENT A BIT MOR EXCITING TO BE IN . THE CONCEPT THAT WE HAVE CHOOSEN FOR THE PROJECT IS BASED UPEN THE FOLLOWING CEMENT FACTORY FUT
The main idea is to design a space which is vibrant, enthusiastic and lively for the people working in the office as well as for people visiting. The space is designed in such a way that the working places for different purposes are separated while b
Colors, decor, furniture and feng shui can greatly affect your
mood on a daily basis. It’s important to love the space you
spend time in. Whether at home or in the office, make the space
you’re spending your life in one you love.
Office Space Area: 3,000 sqft The theme for the office Cement Industry Location: DLF Commercial Building, Cybercity (Gurugram, Haryana) Concept Clinker, Main element to create Cement The Clinker is Cooled Naturally & Cooled Workstation as like Clinke
This office interior displays the variety of products manufactured by the cement company with directing the focus over green indoor environments. green areas are created on the walls, ceiling, on furniture pieces in order to circulate the feeling of
Office is divided into 2 wings: left wing & right wing. Left wing: consists of all workstations and meeting room Right wing: consists of board room, reception & ceo room separate pantry in each of the space divided.These wings are segregated so that
UNLIKE CONCRETE AND STEEL, WOOD IS A NATURAL, LIVING MATERIAL. IT SPRINGS FROM THE EARTH AND IT IS ETERNALLY REPLENISHABLE. IT WAS MANKIND’S FIRST BUILDING MATERIAL AND I TRIED TO BRING THAT FEEL OF AN EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL CONNECTION TO ITS AESTHET
CORPORATE OFFICE IS USUALLY THE HUB OF THE COMPANY AND OFTEN SERVES AS THE CENTRAL LOCATION WHERE TOP DECISIONS ARE MADE. OFFICE SPACES ARE BASICALLY SOLD ON THE BASIS OF FLOOR AREA AND NOT ON THE BASIS OF LAYOUT PLAN. BUT WE WERE GIVEN A FLOOR AREA
Concept of the office is the segregation along the connection. Segregation of the spaces as 1.Public Area 2.Private Area 3.Semi Private Area Connection is made through linear circulation . All the areas receive proper lights from outside and can save
Office Space Area: 3,000sq ft.
Theme : office Cement Industry.
Location: DLF Commercial Building, Cybercity (Gurugram, Haryana).
FUTURISTIC OFFICE DESIGN, The ambience of office is spacious, bright, airy and cosy. Interior design provides a comf
The grey tones designed keeping in mind the client, efficiently bringing out different textures of the custom designed furniture showing how bare cement alone can bring out the essence of various entities.
WE WERE GIVE A EMPTY PLAN OF OFFICE AND WE HAVE TO DESIGN FUTURISTIC INTERIOR SPACE. I HAVE GIVEN A NEW FUTURISTIC FURNITURE AND PROPER PLANNING AND 3D VIEWS. KIRTI KALA REGD.NO.-11616698 SECTION-A1602 LSAD,LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY, PHAGWARA
we were given an empty office space, in which we had to design an innovative futuristic office interior. I have given a new type of furniture with a proper planning and a 3d view. the office is an open interaction space which is shown in the plan. Mi
THE CORPORATE OFFICE IS DESIGNED BY KEEPING IN MIND THAT THE OPEN OFFICE SPACES ARE BELIEVED TO PROMOTE COLLABORATION. SO , THEY ARE DESIGNED IN A MANNER THAT INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY IN THE MINDS OF THE EMPLOYEES . AND EVEN BY MAINTAINING A GOOD CIRCU
WITHIN THE SET BOUNDARIES WE HAD TO DESIGN AN INNOVATIVE FUTURISTIC OFFICE. I HAVE PLANNED THE SPACE IN SUCH A MANNER THAT EVEN THOUGH IT IS LESS THE FURNITURE PLACEMENT IS NOT MAKING IT LOOK SMALL. SHRUTI DANGWAL A1602-11605381 LOVELY PROFESSIONAL U
Established in 1987, Cherry Hill is a leading pan-India player in occupancy services offering end to end Corporate Interior and Smart Office Solutions. Over the years, the companyâ€™s journey has been one of rapid growth from a start-up firm to a technology-led limited company with a nation-wide presence, multiple ISO certifications and a strong Credit Rating among the top 1.5 percentile.
Elements - Safety First
Elements - Safety First: Is a CSR initiative taken upon by Cherry Hill in its relentless pursuit of 'Giving Back to the Society'. To educate the youth & the society at large about the various hazards & safety concerns involved in the construction industry as well as everyday commuting, Cherry Hill intends to run various campaigns on Social Media & other mediums through which they can impart the message of â€˜Safety Firstâ€™ and contribute to the overall betterment of the society.
Ms Brinda Virmani
Ms. Brinda Virmani is an Associate Design Director at Cherry Hill Interiors Pvt. Ltd. Being an Architect & Interior Designer by background she possesses great knowledge and experience of about 20 Years in this Industry.
1. Each participant has to create Interior Designs for a Virtual Office Space of 3,000 sq ft
2. The theme for the office will be of a Cement Manufacturer/ Cement Industry
3. The location of the office can be assumed to be in a DLF Commercial Building in Cybercity (Gurugram, Haryana)
4. Participants have to create Interior Designs & Submit their entries in a Power Point Presentation/ PDF file
5. There are no restrictions on the Tools/ Software to be used as part of the exercise
6. Each Participant should place the Cherry Hill Interiors Logo on all Slides/ Pages on the Top Right Corner
7. To be eligible for winning this competition, your entry must have a Minimum of 50 Votes
8. Winners will be declared via a combination of Votes gathered (25% Weight) & evaluation by the Judge/ Jury members (75% Weight)
9. The Cash Prizes can be increased to up to Rs. 1,00,000 at the descrition of Cherry Hill Interiors - based on the quality of the content!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Campus Gully Private Limited (CGPL) on behalf of Cherry Hill Interiors Private Limited as part of their CSR initiative - Cherry Hill Innovation Labs.
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions & prize information published by the CGPL form a part of these terms & conditions.
3. The competition will run as per the Competition Timeline shown on the Competition Details page.
4. Campus Gully reserves the right to change the competition timeline as per the response of the competition.
4. The Participants can add/edit their entries between the “Entries Start Date” & “The Entries Close Date” only. CGPL takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
5. The Participants can collect votes between the “Voting Start Date” & “Voting End Date”. The results will be declared upon the expiry of the “Voting End Date”
6. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Indian rupees.
7. There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. CGPL is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
8. CGPL may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or any other malpractice.
9. CGPL may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. CGPL will not be responsible for any copyright, trademark or other IP issues on the entries posted by the participants on the CGPL platform.
11. All entries posted will become a property of CGPL and CGPL reserves the right to use the entries commercially or otherwise extend these rights to its Sponsors/ Associates at any time without the consent of the participants in any manner.
The Prize and the Winner
1. One Winner or Multiple Winners (“Winners”) will be selected at the end of the Voting Period and the Prize winner will be notified via email within two days of the declaration. The name of the prize winner will also be published on the CG website for a period of not less than 28 days.
2. One Entry may be chosen by the CGPL team as their choice of winner (the same will be mentioned by CGPL in each competition’s rules on the website). The Prize winner will be notified via email within two days of the declaration.
3. The Winners will receive cash prize as per the Prize Flag & the Rules as mentioned on the Competition Details page.
4. The details on the distribution of the Prize Money as mentioned in the Prize Flag for each competition will be mentioned in the Rules of each competition.
5. The participation in any competition hosted on the CGPL platform, does not in any way constitute a contract of any manner, between the participant & CGPL. Therefore, CGPL & participant will not be bound under any other terms other than the terms mentioned herein.
6. Each participant/ entry will be liable to adhere to the rules as mentioned in each competition to be eligible for becoming a winner.