How many times have you felt the time-crunch to simply pick up that piece of beautiful fabric lying astray in your cupboard for months and head to a boutique? Don’t worry… We provide doorstep services for your all of your stitching needs. Let our team of Qualified Fashion Designers visit you at home or office and help you with choosing just the right designs, suggest you the best fits as per your measurements, and take care of the rest - collecting the fabric, hand-crafting your fabulous clothing, to delivering it at your doorstep! Curated and created ethnic wear with a mint of western touch is what we are! Visit our studio today
GOLD PASS: All Participants will get an exclusive gift card to avail at flat 20% discount on stitching charges & ready-made garments! Offer Valid till 31st March 2019. To avail the offer, connect with us via our official Facebook page:www.facebook.com/ OdhnibySaiAnsham/
SILVER PASS: All voters earn a silver pass to avail at flat 10% discount on all merchandise & stitching services! Offer Valid till 31st March 2019. To avail the offer, connect with us via our official Facebook page:www.facebook.com/ OdhnibySaiAnsham/
1. Participants have to upload their entry in the form of a High Resolution picture
2. Each entry should be original & not copied or otherwise taken from an external source
3. There is no restriction on the attire worn as part of the contest. However, it should be in conjunction of the theme of the contest
4. Each participant is required to submit their contact details (Full Name, Email, Mobile - all mandatory) while submitting the entry. You can also e-mail the contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org with the contest name in the subject line in case of privacy concerns. Campus Gully should be able to contact all the participants at all times during the contest.
5. The contest is NOT restricted to students, and any individual or group can participate.
6. To be eligible for winning this competition, your entry must have a Minimum of 50 Votes
7. Winner(s) will be declared on the basis of popularity, i.e. maximum votes gathered.
First Prize: Rs. 2,500/-
Second Prize: Rs. 1,500/-
Third Prize: Rs. 1,000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition ("Competition") is being hosted exclusively on www.campusgully.com
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions & prize information published by the Campus Gully form a part of these terms & conditions.
3. The competition will run as per the Competition Timeline shown on the Competition Details page.
4. Campus Gully reserves the right to change the competition timeline as per the response of the competition.
4. The Participants can add/edit their entries between the “Entries Start Date” & “The Entries Close Date” only. Campus Gully takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
5. The Participants can collect votes between the “Voting Start Date” & “Voting End Date”. The results will be declared upon the expiry of the “Voting End Date”
6. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Indian rupees.
7. There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. Campus Gully is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
8. Campus Gully may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or any other malpractice.
9. Campus Gully may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. Campus Gully will not be responsible for any copyright, trademark or other IP issues on the entries posted by the participants on the Campus Gully platform.
The Prize and the Winner
1. One Winner or Multiple Winners (“Winners”) will be selected at the end of the Voting Period and the Prize winner will be notified via email/ call within two days of the declaration. The name of the prize winner will also be published on the CG website for a period of not less than 28 days.
2. The Winners will receive cash prize as per the Prize Flag & the Rules as mentioned on the Competition Details page.
3. The details on the distribution of the Prize Money as mentioned in the Prize Flag for each competition will be mentioned in the Rules of each competition.
4. The participation in any competition hosted on the Campus Gully platform, does not in any way constitute a contract of any manner, between the participant & Campus Gully. Therefore, Campus Gully & the participants will not be bound under any other terms other than the terms mentioned herein.
5. Each participant/ entry will be liable to adhere to the rules as mentioned in each competition to be eligible for becoming a winner.
6. Each Participant is required to submite complete details including KYC documents in order to process the winners announcement and hand over the prize money.