Maintaining Construction Site Safety Standards >> Project Managers need to make sure that all workers are following the safety practices. This includes workers wearing the complete gear so as to avoid injury. Many types of tasks require specific gear
Buta Huracan is currently the most advanced form of robotics for cleaning skyscrapers , High stories building . Buta Huracan can also be used for interior and exterior painting/cleaning works or services. Buta huracan can remove the stress full works
This smart device is suitable for adverse climatic conditions. Most of the UAV's flying at high altitude will encounter these kind of climatic effects. It can loose stability or leads to any failure of components. This smart device can sense climatic
There is always mismanagement of time in the construction industry, products don't get delivered at the right time to the customer, material wastage also is very usual. The final cost of the project will always be greater than the initial cost due to
In regular kitchens,our moms have an idea which ingridients are over and which ingredients are getting to be over...but there might be some ingredients which our moms might not check and are about to get over..or which are like expired food items. We
Self-defense, especially for women, is of utmost importance in the kind of the world we live in today. Women, usually are considered easier targets. In a country like India where the cases of gender violence are on rise, out of which many go unreport
It is arduino and raspberry pi based project. Its raspberry pi camera module is used for surveillance . It is controlled with the help of bluetooth Hc05 module. Prepared By- 1.Sital Dhital 2.Sagar Mahato
Abstract: The actual research trends in robotics and automation in construction industry (RAC) are much different in comparison with the last decade. While during the 90s the R&D activities were focused in the development of new robotic systems (most
Human face recognition systems have gained a considerable attention during last few years. There are very many applications with respect to security, sensitivity and secrecy. Face detection is the most important and first step of recognition system.
The power consumption for an office can be controlled by gestures and a fingerprint.There is a panel which contains a fingerprint scanner which will switch on all the appliances when it reads a correct fingerprint if all are switched off and it switc
Building information modeling is a process involving the generation and management of digital representations of physical and functional characteristics of places. Building information models are files which can be extracted, exchanged or networked t
Due to an increasing need for buildings to meet sustainability criteria, the deconstruction and refurbishing market is a thriving market worldwide. Considering that construction and demolition waste account for a large proportion of all wastes produc
The basic idea of this Model is to safeguard both the inside and outside hazards from turning into something fatal. Goals (i)To safeguard and prevent common household hazards (ii)To safeguard house during vacation,holidays,at times when you can't sti
According to me AI should enable us to get jobs done without our mental involvement instead very thing we do should simple reflect our way of life. Like walking on the road should get our electronics charged, I.E things you do on a daily basis should
Demolition robots are primarily used for tearing down building walls and other various structures. Demolition is an important part of construction, specifically in the renovation field. In a case where a floor of a building needs to be redesigned, d
I have done a research on innovative ways and latest forms of technology which are being used abroad, but not yet adopted in India. We can take inspiration from these ideas and develop similar technology in-house, with enhancements & improvements to
Maintaining attendance is very important in all learning institutes for checking the performance of students. In most learning institutions, student attendances are manually taken by the use of attendance sheets issued by the department heads as par
In most of the big company these days there are huge parking lots and each employee has to drive to the specified location for the guys itís near the exit itís cool for others it kinda gets hectic so the next option is random parking option but when
Robots are used to accomplish jobs deemed too tedious for humans. One such tedious task is bricklaying. Bricklaying robots are being used in the construction field to perform a task consecutively and efficiently of layering bricks for buildings, road
It will provide more space in the office. It is useful for unwanted files or old data records of employees in that platform . It will look more adorable . It will reduces the scale of office at a certain space . It provide a good look for storage man
Established in 1987, Cherry Hill is a leading pan-India player in occupancy services offering end to end Corporate Interior and Smart Office Solutions. Over the years, the company‚Äôs journey has been one of rapid growth from a start-up firm to a technology-led limited company with a nation-wide presence, multiple ISO certifications and a strong Credit Rating among the top 1.5 percentile.
Cherry Hill Innovation Labs
Cherry Hill Innovation Labs: Is a CSR initiative taken upon by Cherry Hill in its relentless pursuit of 'Giving Back to the Society'. In their vision of promoting Quality Education & Skill Enhancement in the fields of Architecture & Designing, and their unrelenting emphasis on nurturing talents right at the inception, Cherry Hill Innovation Labs (CHIL) is Cherry Hill‚Äôs way of opening its doors to the untapped and unexplored talent within the student fraternity across the entire country. CHIL aims to provide Scholarships, Mentorships, Skill Development, & Employment Opportunities among other benefits to its audience.
All participating teams can conceptualize & demonstrate use of AI for any of the following:
Enhanced safety measures and lower manual input & costs
Ensure top-quality checking mechanisms reducing human intervention
Create a automated systems to map out the project scheduling while factoring site-specific dependencies
Innovative technologies using AI to improve processes & efficiency
Any other way you think AI can help make India better
Construction industry is in the process of using the following AI tools to enhance their work environment in terms of productivity, quality and safety measures.
Use of Safety Sensors to enhance safety measures at construction sites
Use of Drones to ensure efficient and quick site verification and check work quality
Autonomous/ Unmanned Vehicles to ease transportation at jobsite
Use of Robots to carry out jobs leading to costs saving/process improvements
Man-less Processes (Automated Reception Desk at Workplaces)
AI fabrications in products
AI Products for Site Verification
Building AI tools oriented Design for offices
New Product technologies
FORMAT OF THE CONTEST:
The Students will be required to conceptualize the use of AI driven technologies to help construction industry deal will their day-to-day challenges in a more efficient manner. The students can submit their ideas/concepts on www.campusgully.com in any of the following manner:
A Power-point/ PDF presentation describing the problem, the proposed solution, the assumptions, and the technologies that can be used. An estimate of costs involved in building the prototype would also be appreciated.
An animated-video depicting the problem, the designing of the concept, the working of the proposed solution, the assumptions, and the technologies that can be used. An estimate on the costs would also be appreciated.
Any other file format as deemed fit to include all the above parameters.
IMPORTANT: Your ideas/ concepts/ designs/ etc. should be unique, feasible, and viable. The winning/ shortlisted participants may be asked to create prototypes of their ideas. (Additional Expenditure for concept prototyping will be borne by Cherry Hill Interiors).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Campus Gully Private Limited (CGPL) on behalf of Cherry Hill Interiors Private Limited as part of their CSR initiative - Cherry Hill Innovation Labs.
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions & prize information published by the CGPL form a part of these terms & conditions.
3. The competition will run as per the Competition Timeline shown on the Competition Details page.
4. Campus Gully reserves the right to change the competition timeline as per the response of the competition.
4. The Participants can add/edit their entries between the “Entries Start Date” & “The Entries Close Date” only. CGPL takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
5. The Participants can collect votes between the “Voting Start Date” & “Voting End Date”. The results will be declared upon the expiry of the “Voting End Date”
6. Except as otherwise indicated, all amounts stated in these conditions are stated in Indian rupees.
7. There is no cost to enter the Competition; however internet connection and usage rates may apply. Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. CGPL is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
8. CGPL may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or any other malpractice.
9. CGPL may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. CGPL will not be responsible for any copyright, trademark or other IP issues on the entries posted by the participants on the CGPL platform.
11. All entries posted will become a property of CGPL and CGPL reserves the right to use the entries commercially or otherwise extend these rights to its Sponsors/ Associates at any time without the consent of the participants in any manner.
The Prize and the Winner
1. One Winner or Multiple Winners (“Winners”) will be selected at the end of the Voting Period and the Prize winner will be notified via email within two days of the declaration. The name of the prize winner will also be published on the CG website for a period of not less than 28 days.
2. One Entry may be chosen by the CGPL team as their choice of winner (the same will be mentioned by CGPL in each competition’s rules on the website). The Prize winner will be notified via email within two days of the declaration.
3. The Winners will receive cash prize as per the Prize Flag & the Rules as mentioned on the Competition Details page.
4. The details on the distribution of the Prize Money as mentioned in the Prize Flag for each competition will be mentioned in the Rules of each competition.
5. The participation in any competition hosted on the CGPL platform, does not in any way constitute a contract of any manner, between the participant & CGPL. Therefore, CGPL & participant will not be bound under any other terms other than the terms mentioned herein.
6. Each participant/ entry will be liable to adhere to the rules as mentioned in each competition to be eligible for becoming a winner.